According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, approximately 20% of adults in the United States experience constipation on a regular basis. Many of you may be wondering about how to get rid of constipation at home.
If you’re reading this, it most likely means that you struggle with constipation from time to time or have recently experienced a bout with this uncomfortable condition.
There are many different reasons why one might experience constipation from time to time. Perhaps your diet has been rather bland or boring, which is preventing your body from getting the nutrients it needs to function optimally.
Or perhaps you’ve had an extremely hectic schedule lately that doesn’t allow for as much relaxation as you need.
What is Constipation?
If you’re unfamiliar with constipation, it is a condition in which your bowels (or, your gastrointestinal tract) are abnormally sluggish. This results in stools that are very hard, dry, and difficult to pass. While it is normal to experience a degree of constipation on occasion, it is important to keep symptoms to a minimum by maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle.
People who experience constipation on a regular basis often struggle with a number of uncomfortable symptoms, such as bloating, cramping, gas, and abdominal pain. If you’ve ever been constipated, you know exactly how uncomfortable it can be, and how it really interrupts your daily life.
While constipation is most commonly associated with bowel movements that are difficult or impossible to pass, it can also be associated with the passing of abnormally hard and dry stools, which can be very uncomfortable.
Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Constipation
Natural remedies of How to Get Rid of Constipation naturally are listed below :
- Increase Your Fiber Intake Consuming more fiber can help strengthen your digestive system and help facilitate a healthy bowel movement. You can do this in a number of different ways, by increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, legumes, seeds and nuts, etc.
- You can also increase your fiber intake by taking a fiber supplement. Be sure to discuss this with your doctor before taking any new supplements.
- To ease constipation, try drinking a warm lemon water with a dash of turmeric. Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant that aids in the digestion process and can help reduce bloating and gas.
- Have Aromatherapy Shower With Epsom Salt Another quick and easy way to help combat constipation is to take an Epsom salt bath. Epsom salt is a natural herbal compound that has been used for hundreds of years to sooth the body and ease aches and pains.
- Epsom salt is particularly helpful for those suffering from constipation as it helps to soothe the intestinal walls and relax the muscles in your bowels.
- Eat More Vegetables and Fruits If you’re not getting enough fiber in your diet, vegetables and fruits can help with that. They’re full of fiber and natural nutrients that promote good gut health and help you maintain a healthy bowel movement.
- You can also try adding a natural fiber supplement to your morning smoothie. It’s a simple, yet effective way to combat constipation.
- Try Out a Natural Cleanse If you’ve been experiencing chronic constipation for an extended period of time, it may be a good idea to try out a natural cleanse. A natural cleanse can help to reset your digestive system and help you break the cycle of constipation. They’re very effective and many people have had great results with them.
- Some Anti bloating food are shown in the image below see it for reference:-
Image credit :- Freeimages.
If you find that you are experiencing constipation on a regular basis, it is important to identify the underlying cause and make the necessary changes to correct it. A healthy diet and lifestyle can go a long way in preventing constipation. For best results, you want to make healthy changes to your diet and lifestyle that you can maintain long-term. This way, you can prevent future bouts of constipation and keep your digestive system running smoothly.
you cam also know A to Z about diabetes by clicking here.